Notorious Big Born Again Advanced Sampler

  • Have :

    1808
  • Desire :

    391
  • Avg Rating :

    iv.37 / 5
  • Ratings :

    127
  • Last Sold :

  • Lowest :

    $ten.00
  • Median :

    $31.26
  • Highest :

    $40.98

Tillsberg, ThisShouldBeFun, LysergicVinyl, http_jayzuell_com, TopCats45s, KaitouGentleman, adrian.schmitt.96, foreveryoungrecords, jerome99, cyclotronic, AndyEvans2, og4life, Mr.Soto

A1 Born Again (Intro)

Mixed Past – Roger Che

Producer – Harve "Joe Hooker" Pierre, J Dub

1:28
A2 Notorious B.I.G.

Featuring – Lil' Kim, Puff Daddy

Mixed By – Michael Patterson

Producer – Daven "Prestige" Vanderpool

Recorded By – Michael Patterson, Tom Cassel

three:11
A3 Dead Wrong

Featuring – Eminem

Producer – Chucky Thompson, Mario Winans

Recorded By – Chris Conway

4:57
A4 Promise You Niggas Sleep

Featuring – Big Tymers, Hot Boys

Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Mannie Fresh

4:10
B1 Dangerous MC's

Featuring – Busta Rhymes, Mark Curry, Snoop Dogg

Producer – Nottz

5:15
B2 Biggie

Featuring – Junior M.A.F.I.A.

Producer – Nashiem Myrick

Recorded By, Mixed By – Joe Perrera

5:22
B3 Niggas

Co-producer – Mario Winans

Producer – Clemont Mack, Ramahn "Jer-Z" Herbert

Scratches – I-Roc

3:48
B4 Large Booty Hoes

Featuring – Too Short

Mixed Past – Paul Logus

Producer – Daven "Prestige" Vanderpool

Recorded By – Marc Pfafflin

Scratches – I-Roc

3:27
B5 Would You lot Die For Me

Featuring – Lil' Kim, Puff Daddy

Producer – Daven "Prestige" Vanderpool

Recorded Past, Mixed By – Michael Patterson

three:36
C1 Come On

Mixed Past – Cus (2)

Producer – Clark Kent

Rap [Featuring] – Sadat X

Recorded By – Ben Allen*, Jim Janik

four:37
C2 Rap Phenomenon

Featuring – Method Man & Redman

Mixed By – Eddie Sancho

Producer – DJ Premier

Recorded By – Eddie Sancho, Joe Perrera

4:02
C3 Let Me Get Down

Featuring – Craig Mack, G-Dep, Missy Elliott

Mixed Past – Eric "IBO" Butler

Producer – Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie

Recorded Past – Gimel "Immature Guru" Keaton

4:33
C4 Tonight

Featuring – Harve "Joe Hooker" Pierre, Mobb Deep, Puff Daddy

Mixed Past – Tom Cassel

Producer – Cornbread (ii)

Recorded By – Michael Patterson, P. Diddy, Rob Paustian, Tom Cassel

Scratches – DJ Fafu

6:08
C5 If I Should Die Before I Wake

Featuring – Beanie Sigel, Black Rob, Water ice Cube

Producer – Coptic, Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie, Henri Charlemagne

Recorded By – Gimel "Young Guru" Keaton

four:51
D1 Who Shot Ya

Producer – Nashiem Myrick

iii:47
D2 Tin I Become Witcha

Bass, Guitar – Ed Raso

Producer – Chucky Thompson

Rap [Featuring] – Lil' Cease

Recorded By – Jim Janik

3:36
D3 I Really Want To Show You

Featuring – Yard-Ci & JoJo, Nas

Mixed By – Rob Paustian

Producer – Fanatic*

Recorded By – Jason Goldstein, Rob Paustian

5:09
D4 Ms. Wallace (Outro)

Producer – Harve "Joe Hooker" Pierre, Voletta Wallace

Recorded By, Mixed By – Marc Pfafflin

Vocalization – Voletta Wallace

iii:twenty
  • A&R – Harve Pierre*
  • A&R [Coordinator] – Bobby Springsteen, Conrad "Rad" Dimanche*, Tracy "TraDon" Turner
  • Art Direction – Lisa R. Clark
  • Pattern – M2 Blueprint Group
  • Engineer [Pro Tools] – "Who Shot" Jimmy Lee*, Marc Pfafflin
  • Executive-Producer – Faith Evans, Sean "Puffy" Combs*
  • Executive-Producer [Associate] – Harve "Joe Hooker" Pierre
  • Executive-Producer, Liner Notes – Voletta Wallace
  • Keyboards – Tim McKasty ( tracks: two, 8, 9 )
  • Direction, Executive-Producer [Acquaintance] – Marking Pitts
  • Mixed Past – Ed Raso ( tracks: iii, 5, 7, xiv, 16 ) , P. Diddy ( tracks: ii, 3, 7, viii, 13, 16, 17 )
  • Photography By [Forepart Cover] – Michael Lavine
  • Photography By [Within] – Andrew MacPherson (3), Barron Claiborne, Butch Belair, Eric Johnson (15), Geoffroy De Boismenu, Jonathan Mannion
  • Producer – P. Diddy ( tracks: ii, iii, seven, 9, xiii, 17 )
  • Recorded By – Ed Raso ( tracks: 3, v, seven, xiii, xiv, xvi ) , Roger Che ( tracks: 1, 3, nine, 13, 14, 16, 17 )

Record Store Mean solar day 2017 Release

Express to 8000 copies on gold/black marbled vinyl.

"Notorious B.I.G." contains samples from "Notorious" by Duran Duran.

"Biggie" contains samples from "Hang Your Head In Shame" by New York City.

"Large Haul Hoes" contain samples from "Crab Apple" by Idris Muhammad, and "Bust A Nut" by Luke.

"Come On" contains samples from "For Mama" by Physician Severinsen.

"Rap Phenomenon" contains samples from "Keep Your Hands High" by Tracey Lee.

"Let Me Get Downwards" contains samples from "Love Serenade" by Barry White.

"Tonight" contains samples from "But Say Just Say" past Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye.

"Who Shot Ya" contains samples from "I'm Afraid The Masquerade Is Over" by David Porter.

"Can I Go Witcha" contains samples from "Livin' It Upwards (Friday Night)" by Bell & James.

"I Really Want To Testify You lot" contains samples from "Charisma" by Tom Browne.

  • Barcode : 0 81227 94096 six

GuillaumeNicolas's profile picture

Hi ! I know information technology'due south probably hopeless, but still, I attempt. I have a huge trouble with my copy. I accept twice the Record 1 ( Side A and B ), and of form, unfortunately not at all the Record 2 ( Side C and D ). I'm and then desperate. Only in this case, I gauge somebody in the world probably got a copy with twice the Record two and non at all the Record ane ! If by whatever chance, that person is reading this message, I would be very very happy to trade my extra Record i with his extra Tape 2. I know it's probably hopeless, only I endeavour... thanks very much !!!

Mtache1212's profile picture

People are re-selling because this was a garbage LP. Biggie would be aback how this was put together. Many of the guest spots are highly questionable.

This was merely about making money off a man'southward expiry. Period.

BanditZero's profile picture

This is a great pressing. Sounds awesome. Don't know why people reselling. Proceed it. This is amazing.

User

Anyone else become a warped 2nd lp? Vinyl is very thin.

Space_Animal's profile picture

Edited 4 years ago

I ripped this thing open and put it on equally soon equally i got dwelling! Fu*k a resell value! Simply really, the anthology sounds and looks peachy, happy to become my hands on this one for RSD. Kinda wish it was a gatefold though.

Manglerdome's profile picture

So many people reselling, no 1 is interested in the actual music? :P

qba187's profile picture

Outcome: RECORD STORE DAY 2017
Release Date: 4/22/2017
Format: ii ten LP
Label: Bad Male child Records
Quantity: 5000
Release blazon: RSD Exclusive Release

birminghamstruity.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.discogs.com/release/10170230-The-Notorious-BIG-Born-Again

0 Response to "Notorious Big Born Again Advanced Sampler"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel